Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Two thumbs down - Chocolate

I hate chocolate.  I had to abort mission on the non dairy chocolate ice cream.  I took a couple bites and it was just meh.  Weird I tell you!  It was made with coconut milk instead of regular milk.  I couldn't hang.  I realized that any chocolate made me feel so gross and migrainey that I don't think I can do it again.  This may be a lot of huff and puff but right now it feels not worth it.

Since the dairy free chocolate ice cream was a no show, I decided to munch on some other chocolate goodies.  I have these dark chocolate, to die for, acai berry type chews from Costco that have been hiding in my cupboard for a while.  I sneak a peek at them each time I feed my cat but I haven't had a taste in a long while.  So I ate a handful of these and the next day, I had a migraine attack early morning.  Imitrex time.  I think I'm done with the chocolate test.  

I wonder if I should wait a week in between adding the items just to make sure that if I follow the mother list to a T, that I won't get the migraine.

No comments:

Post a Comment