Friday, September 24, 2010

Chocolate!


Posted by Picasa
Tonight it has been two weeks since my last migraine and I literally just finished a pint of Chocolate Haagen Dazs ice cream.  I have a huge sweet tooth and I love chocolate.  I used to not care for it at all but somewhere in the last ten years something came over me and now I crave it more than any other sweets.  Well, let me be more clear, both chocolate and ice cream are my favorites, hence I chose ice cream to be the venue with which I consumed my chocolate tonight.  I often have fantastical dreams of ice cream. Always me and an ice cream parlor, or a mall with an ice cream food court.  Usually lots of different topping choices are available.  What always occurs is I don't have time to actually get the ice cream because something is either chasing me or the place is closed and I can only look at the ice cream flavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment