Saturday, October 16, 2010

Ooouuch!

Rough morning....it was hard to sleep from about 5am when the migraine started but when I finally got out of bed at 9am, it really hit me, I just got up to get some imi and went back to bed.  I ended up taking two doses after the first one did nothing for approximately an hour and a half.  This was a big one.  I stayed in bed until about noon and when it was down enough to get out of bed, I still wasn't at 100%.  It's now 2:42 pm and I'm just starting to feel normal.  Why does God hate me?

As for what I have eaten.  Nothing out of the ordinary or new.  I had Chinese food on Wed. and some leftovers on Thurs. but the restaurant says they don't use MSG.  Friday morning I had one and now today, Sat. morning.  Hmm.  I don't know what to make of it.  Stress possibly?

I was planning on adding a protein drink that I like this week but now I'm thinking better of it, I won't add anything new this week and see how it goes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment